About Me

My photo
Late 20 something professional who loves Baltimore and all it is and can be.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Egg in a Tomato

Sometimes on the weekends, I love to get creative with my cooking. Cooking is fun and great for stress relief.

This Sunday, I decided to make egg baked tomatoes from Lisa's Kitchen.

Instead of parmesan cheese, I used up the rest of our Italian mixed cheese, although I will recommend a more strongly flavored cheese. I did push up to Broil twice to make the top a bit more crispy. I think it'd taste good with bacon draped over top the egg/cheese opening whilst in the oven next time. Also, I'll add more veggies (like onion to the egg batter).

Other unique combos for omelets:

Avocado, tomato, and sour cream
Asparagus and cream cheese
Pesto, feta, and spinach

No comments:

The Baltimore Babe Share